Friday 29 May 2015

The Nugget's Baby Shower

It's so nice to be back.  My computer has been in and out of the computer repair shop for the last few weeks so it's been difficult to get posts written.
However my computer is now back and hopefully it will stay working.

So I thought I would share as my first post back, my absolutely awesome baby shower that my friend S threw me last weekend.


The shower was so much fun and I had the added excitement of  having my mom and lil' sis (who originally wasn't going to be able to make it) attend. 
Guess how large the belly is

I can't believe all the amazing stuff our friends got us, and just how generous everyone was. 

It was more then I could have asked for, S went above and beyond. (Plus she had LOTS of pickles and cake which was AWESOME!!!)

Thanks to everyone the nugget was spoiled so much (and so was I)

I ended up eating about 1/2 this cake.  It was soooo yummy I don't feel guilty at all







1 comment:

  1. Aww! That's such a cute baby shower treat. Cake is nonetheless a beautiful design. Ordered party favors and gifts to be given to all the guests at Chicago venues hired for my niece's first birthday. She was in a cheerful mood seeing everyone dancing and making her feel like on cloud nine. Captured innumerable clicks of her lovely smile.

    ReplyDelete